Friday, August 21, 2009

Amy's Sweet '70s Boat... for Mother's Day!

So I just bought Amy a boat... you know, for Mother's Day! She seemed to be in denial when I trailered it home. This surprised me because I had even asked her permission that morning over the phone.
Ryan: "Hi Honey, I just found a sweet '70s boat on Craig's List. Can I buy it?"
Amy: "Suuuuuuuuure."
If that's not two thumbs up, I don't know what is! Since I didn't feel her enthusiasm was what is should have been, I have decided to un-gift it to her and re-gift it to Jack so we can go fishing together!
We had her out on the lake this past weekend with my mom. Doug Phillips was also in attendance as acting First Mate. Believe it or not, it floats! Jack is thrilled that his dad loves him so much!
The biggest challenge so far has been coming up with a proper name for this classic beauty. So far the "S.S. Frat-tastic" and "Sea Weasel" seem to be popular among likely voters. Please feel free to pass along any name suggestions!

The stripe is brown glitter... AWESOME!


Captain Jack!

Align CenterSafety First!

No comments: