Friday, August 21, 2009

Family Planning

Friends and neighbors, I need your help. It dawned on me the other day that if having one little boy was this much fun, just think how good it would be to have six! I've shared my vision with Amy and now I will share it with you.

The McGuire Clan- six strapping young manly-men and their dad. We would all go hunting and fishing and camping and logging and work on cars and weld stuff all the time and grow chest hair. It would be great! In fact, I've even got names for all of Jack's future brothers:

Mitch, Bruce, Chuck, Walt and Gunther... all McGuires... all MEN.

Please drop Amy a note and let her know it's okay to get excited about such a wonderful thing! Thank you all in advance for supporting me!

Ryan

4 comments:

The Kendall Family said...

Sorry man, but you have to have a girl!! You, however, may name her; you are quite talented in that department! Go for it Amy!! Nothing like 2 under 2!!!

Jess said...

After you have the 4th I would be happy to let you borrow my 2. They could use a day of hard labor. Feel free to call them Walt and Gunther if that helps the cause.

RyanAmyMcGuire said...

No one should be encouraging my delusional husband. 6 - Gunther - are you kidding me???

--- Amy

RyanAmyMcGuire said...

Jessie, I would love to include your boys in my "labor camp" but which one would be Gunther?