Thursday, August 6, 2009

Emotional Rollercoaster

Jack was on Skype the other night with Gramma Jean, Gramps and Auntie T.C. Unfortunately, Jack wasn't in a great mood. But I came to the rescue so that everyone could enjoy a positive Skype experience. What you can't see is me dancing around like a crazy fool trying to keep Jack entertained. It worked... until I got tired and stopped. He started crying again immediately, so back to work I went. By the time this Skype session was through, I was about to die from exhaustion! Believe it or not, this video was shot from Doug's camera aimed at their computer monitor in Tacoma, WA while we were in Fresno. Ain't technology amazing?!

1 comment:

The Kendall Family said...

that's hilarious! he's getting so big! and almost crawling?? that is naughty!!