Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tool Party!

Jack is 3 - can you believe it?!?!?!?!?!?!

For this birthday he wanted a tool party.
This is the tool cake I made for Jack.
It only took me 3 days of rolling, dying and shaping fondant.
It turned out so much better than I expected.
Of course Jack loved it.  He asked to look at it all day.  Imagine how excited he got when I told him he could actually eat all the tools!



And then, because he's my boy, he ate all the eyes off all the tools (It must be a Carlson thing - I eat the eyes off Peeps and Ryan thinks its freaky).
 Jack got his very own bounce house from Mom and Dad this year.

 Construction looks good on Nate.

 Some crazy party guests!

 Wow - stay back from the wild animals as they open gifts.


 Baby Nathan always picks out the best gifts for Jack so this time he gets a big hug.

 Mr. John Deere tool himself.

 And we were sooo delighted to find out the bounce house fits perfectly into the living room (note sarcasm here).

 Happy Birthday to my 3 year old!





 The only way to get him out is to collapse the house on him.

"Whew, made it out just in time."

No comments: