Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weekend Fun

We've been having some fun this weekend - just me and the boys.  On the way to the park yesterday, both of them fell asleep.  Sooo... I just kept driving - no way am I going to stop the motor and wreck this precious quiet time!

Sometimes I forget just how pretty it is 25 minutes down the road!

This morning we woke up and decided to go to the zoo.

Only Jack would find a bulldozer in the zoo.  Seriously, he couldn't have cared less about any of the animals.  Why is it that this kid can find a construction zone no matter where we go???

Not sure which of our five, (yes 5) trips back to the bulldozer this was.

I finally got him to see some animals by convincing him to feed the giraffes.
He could not stand to look at that big black tongue!





 "Whoa, there's sharks in there!"

"Here, fishy fishy fishy."
(Look carefully, this is the only proof that Nathan was with us!)


Yes, I actually caught him doing "the claw" to the sting rays.


"Hmmm... wonder why they swam away?"


 Apparently this is what it's like to have a boy.  Once again, forget the animals....the zoo has stairs to jump down!

"Jump!"
I can't believe he didn't bite it on the way down.

No comments: