Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nathan Goes North

Amy had a baby shower to attend in Tacoma for her good friend, Bre, so she decided to do the unthinkable... fly alone with an infant! It was a whirlwind trip: leave on Saturday morning and come back on Sunday night, but they had a really nice time and saw lots of friends and relatives too. Nathan did very well on the plane. Jack and I hung out back in California and pretty much ate at Hooters for every meal- you know, since we were bachin' it. Sorry, no pictures.


A proud Great Grammie and Grandpa.




Nathan and his second cousin, Mikey. The two were highly competitive. "Let's play stoneface."




"Now let's sumo-wrestle!"




"OK, now we'll get technical and play 'operation' on this dog!"




"I bet I can get more toes in my mouth than you!"
(The official ruling was that it was a tie across all categories.)




What's a trip to Tacoma without seeing Great Granny Franny?!?




"I can wear a Mariners hat sooo cool!"




"I can also wear it way up high, just like Gramps..."

No comments: