Sunday, February 20, 2011

Jack Starts Earning Rent

With nicer weather fast approaching, I decided I had better get going on some yard work before things got out of control. I started by mowing the lawn while Jack was taking a nap. I guess he heard the lawnmower fire-up and, as the old saying goes, "like a moth to the flame..." Jack escaped and weaseled through the dog door, still sporting his dragon pajamas, for some glorious mowing action.  


The lawn was still pretty muddy from all the rain. Nope- those are not shoes. But once the damage was done, I figured what the heck.


 He pushed his mower around the lawn until I had finished. But when I shut the motor down, he demanded that I follow him. Apparently I hadn't done a quality job. And no, I could not simply push it behind him, the engine was REQUIRED to be running the whole time. Wasted gas or cranky two-year-old? I stand by my decision!





 Constantly checking to make certain I wasn't cheating.






These were just some funny pictures of Jack riding his rocking horse that Gramps made for him a year ago. It's still a favorite, Gramps!



No comments: