Friday, February 25, 2011

Big News

So the big news is Baby #2 is on its way! Due date is September 27 but they are considering bumping that up a week to the 21st.

The most important thing about the ultrasound picture below is that you only see 1 baby. Some of us were having freaky psychic episodes and I was becoming convinced there would be 2 in there. This was not helped when my Aunt Debbie agreed with me on the twins premonition thinking. I'm happy to report that I will not be giving up my day job to become a fortune teller!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Congratulations!!!

Sarah said...

Hi Amy! I pop over to your blog from Jessie's whenever I see updates. Congratulations on baby #2! How exciting!

Elisa said...

Yay!! I am so happy and excited for you guys. Congratulations!

NickandKatieAdams said...

Yea! Jack's going to be a great big brother. What would make him happier? A brother or a dinosaur?

Hillary said...

Congratulations...such exciting news! Blessings to you all!