Saturday, May 30, 2009

Swim-Fest 2009!

On a hot Fresno day we decided it was the perfect time to initiate Jack into the world of swimming. Amazingly enough he DID NOT CRY!!! He has always loved taking baths so this was just a little bigger tub.



Oh man- that's a lot colder than my bath!

I thought getting my toes wet would be the hardest part!
Not my bits and pieces!!!


Lawler cousins Adam and Jeff came by to visit on their roadtrip of California.


They brought Jack his very first official Mariners baseball hat- now we just need to get to a game!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some flaming shorts you have on there... I can see them above the water. Tone it down a bit, dad!

The Kendall Family said...

bet that was john leaving a comment, with jed logged in! jed was here for dinner before a no-notice deployment...LOVE looking at Jack! He's turning into a chunky monkey!!

RyanAmyMcGuire said...

I wondered who Jedediah was... now it makes a little more sense!