Friday, January 13, 2012

More Quality Time With the Carlsons!

"Mom, I think I ate too much Christmas milk...I just don't feel right."


"Yep- definitely too much milk!" (Amy finally got a "fast" enough camera to capture the beginning of this very special moment.)


Nathan and his Great Grammie getting in some snuggling.



Carnivorous Nathan


Later, we went out for some frozen yogurt. This is one of Jack's favorite things to do in Tacoma and he really likes their chocolate!


Granny Franny raising the roof after too much yogurt.


Amy's Godmother, Margie, swung by the next day to check out our new little guy.


"Go ahead. Try to get me to sleep. I dare you."


Jack after frozen yogurt leftovers- before bed!


Gramma Jean and some happy little boys!



Nathan loves his Auntie!


This is Jack telling a funny joke so everyone would smile for the camera.

No comments: