Sunday, October 10, 2010

The Pumkin Patch

We headed out for the local pumkin patch over the weekend. This pumkin patch had it all, so we decided to start off with a hay-maze to see how Jack would handle the afternoon.


"So I'm supposed to go in here and get lost... And this is fun?... You guys are weird."



"Ooooh- the hay is poking me and I don't like it!"







"Oh, sweet! I just found a secret passage! This hay maze is awesome!"




"OK, now what since I have mastered the hay maze?"








"I think I might be lost in the pumkins!"




Jack quickly found a pit of corn. Yep- a pit of corn. And he loved it!




Next he stumbled into the petting zoo...



"Go into the cage, rooster, so that I may pet you roughly without affording you the opportunity of escaping. Ha ha ha!"







"He didn't even run away!"



They actually let the little kids pet baby chicks. Seemed like a bad idea to us, but it ended harmlessly.






"Look at all these pumkins! Which one shall I make my
"Jack"-O-Lantern??? Ha ha ha!"




"Okay, now I'm ready for the grown up corn maze."



"Ummm... I'm pretty sure this is the way... right, guys?"



"Trust me- I saw 'Children of the Corn'."





Speaking of "Children of the Corn"...





What a little turkey!



No comments: