Saturday, June 12, 2010

Daddy's Little Helper

Jack is fascinated with the lawn mower. What an amazing power tool - it cuts grass - you push it - it's loud - what could be better??? Sooo Mommy found this super cool mower that makes the same sweet power sound but also blows bubbles. Stupid Mommy - you can't fool little boys....

Oh yeah, here I go mowing the lawn just like Daddy.

I'll help him out over on this side.

Weird - I must have missed a spot.

Something must be wrong - it won't cut the grass.


Dad - I need some help over here.


Its all in the way you push it buddy.

Let's race!


We'll try it together. (Don't worry - it's not really running)

What??? No blade??? That's the problem! Mom - what are you trying to pull over on me???









I'll take this into my own hands.

At least I can help with the sweeping.

Dang this handle is tall.


Thanks for all your hard work today Jack!

No comments: