Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jack is Back

Ryan's Valvoline Franchisee meeting was back in the Bahamas at Atlantis this year. Originally Jack and I planned to go but after a difficult airplane trip in September we decided this was too much for Jack. We decided to fly up to Tacoma and do some visiting instead.
b

Hmmm... Christmas is coming... I wonder if those presents are for me?

Jack and Macy became fast friends.


Come here little doggy!

Ha Ha - I've got you now!


Really I just wanted this dog bed.


Jack and Grandma Jean get some much needed snuggle time.


Cousin Matthew came to play

Jack was so excited to show off his monster pajamas.


I've got cousin Ryan right where I want him now...


ZOBBLERS on the belly!

Cousin Ryan is sooooo much fun.

Some more snuggling - this time with Aunt Kathy.

Jack and his Auntie.


Having some fun with Great Grandpa and Grammie




Having some fun with Gramma. It was a good trip!

No comments: