Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Here Kitty, Kitty..."

Our poor cats. Jack has really taken a liking to them lately. Charlie is still young and can escape when she gets too much "loving attention" from him. Itchy, on the other hand, is at least 217 years old in cat years, has been hit multiple times by cars, broken his tail, been poisoned, had a near-death abscess that required a cone (That's right, I said a cone... for a cat...) and has been so near death that when I was in college my dad had to feed him tuna fish juice from a syringe to keep him alive. Twice. Basically, he's used up at least 23 of his nine lives. Jack was just what Itchy needed for his retirement! I love his expression at the end of the video: "$%&@!# humans!"

Video: Itchy enjoying life!


"Is it okay if I pet Charlie, Mom?"



"Oooooooh, she's so soft."



"Her face is squishy!"



"Look how much she loves me!"



Video: Eating Charlie's Ear- Mike Tyson style!



No comments: